Type: Single cylinder, 2‐stroke, liquid‐cooled w/ reed valve
Displacement: 249.7 cc
Compression Ratio: 8:9:1
Ignition: Electronic 12 volt, 85 watt w/ dual‐map switch (aggressive or soft settings)
Spark Plug NGK BR7ES
Lubrication: Pre‐mix (synthetic oil)
Carburetor: Keihin PWK 28mm
Clutch: Wet multi‐disc w/ cush‐drive basket
Frame: Aluminum beam, single wave Hydro‐Formed w/built in fuel tank
Seat Height: 26”
Ground Clearance: 12.2”
Footrest Height: 13.6”
Dry Weight: 147 lbs. dry
Fuel Tank Capacity: .75 US gallons
Front Suspension: 38mm Paioli
Rear Suspension: Single shock, aluminum bodied including linkage, adjustable dampening
Front Wheel Travel: 6.5”
Rear Wheel Travel: 7.1”
Final Gearing: 11t front, 41t rear
Front Brake: 185mm rotor w/ 4‐piston caliper
Rear Brake: 160mm rotor w/ twin‐piston caliper
Front/Rear Rim: 21” (Front) 18” (Rear)
Front/Rear Tire: Michelin Trial
Warranty: 6 month Limited Warranty
*specifications subject to change without notice.
Additional information on all models including manuals, accessories and parts books are available online at AmericanBeta.com under Support.
Models!JP POWERSPORTS inc. 441 Rg de la Rivière Sud St-Lin Laurentide, Qc, Canada. J5M 2A1 Tel: (450) 602-2331 Fax: (450) 439-5264
Heures D Ouverture:Lundi: 1-5.00 Mardi: 9-5.30 Mercredi: Nous Somme Fermé (Journée De Moto Avec Les Clients et Amis) Jeudi: 9-7 Vendredi: 9-7 Samedi: 8-12 Fermé de midi a 1 Tous Les Jours
View Larger MapThe youthfulness of the Sherco trademark, born in 1998, contrasts with the growth that it has experienced during this short, but intense, five-year period. Born as a result of Marc Teissier’s passion for trials, Sherco has carved a niche for itself among the leading manufactures in the trials market this success has been evident from the [...]
Updates for the 2012 BETA RR Include:
* Redesigned cylinder head including reinforced camshaft bridge, valve retainers, and updated cam chain tensioner to help reduce engine noise.
* New clutch primary gear and springs for better engagement and clutch action.
* Updated counterbalance bearings for increased reliability.
* Stronger cam chain guides
* Increased oil volume to the [...]2012 Xc300 Race 2012 Xc250 Race 2012 XC250 The completely redesigned2012 XC250 Innovative and effective, the all new Gas Gas XC250 opens a new era for Gas Gas premium competition motorcycles. Redesigned Chromoly frame offers more rigidity for increased stability without losing the legendary agility Gas Gas is known for. New Fuel Tank Capacity is increased 15% which keeps you riding [...]HUSQVARNA – ALL NEW BIKES FOR 2012! Check them out below. . .
WR250: an affordable classic The latest version of the Husqvarna WR250 benefits from the same updates common to the 2012 range: chassis painted black, anodised silver Excel hubs and redesigned graphics. Because after many years of honourable service and continuous development, culminating in the adoption [...]